Issuing Office Locations

Search for an office by county or zip.



You must visit an office:

  • if you are applying for your first learners permit, driver license, commercial driver license, or identification card
  • when your current product has expired for over one year
  • if you legally change your name (eg: by marriage or divorce)
  • if your product is either canceled, refused, or revoked

If none of these apply, then check out the online options for renewals.